Who We Are
FOJAM is the parent support organization for the music department at Jane Addams Middle School. We are not affiliated with JAMS or the Seattle School District: we are all parents and we are all volunteers.
Friends of Jane Addams Music (FOJAM) is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the music program at Jane Addams Middle School. Our goal is to ensure that each and every student who wishes to participate in music has the opportunity to do so. We provide monetary, volunteer, and logistical support to JAMS Music by raising funds, seeking grants and soliciting donations, by organizing volunteers, events and trips, by reaching out to the community to build alliances and partnerships, and by providing information about the music program.
Your donations provide:
- Sheet music for all ensembles
- Festival performance fee supplements
- Additional instrument purchases and repairs
- Financial assistance for students including private music lessons and festival/travel fees
- Professional development stipends
- Director support
- Ensemble instruction
- Guest artists
- Music director supply grants
This website is not endorsed by nor affiliated with Seattle Public Schools. All content on this website is under copyright 2014-2016 Friends of Jane Addams Music.